Top Reasons to Use Email Marketing
Email marketing is crucial for all businesses. Email marketing provides a valuable opportunity to keep the lines of communication open between your business and your audience, build relationships, and stay top-of-mind.
Here is a list of the TOP reasons your company should be doing it! And if you need help, reach out to us. We’ve partnered with Constant Contact and can take this right off your plate at a very reasonable price.
- Email marketing has the highest ROI of all forms of marketing, averaging about $42 in return for every $1 spent.
- 91% of US adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Build credibility with your customers. People do business with people they know, like, and trust. Email gives you the ability to build credibility with your audience by sharing helpful and informative content.
- Get more people to call you to do business. When done right, email marketing lets businesses reach the right person, with the right offer, at the right time.
- Build your brand. With email marketing, you can strengthen brand recognition with new and potential clients, and extend your reach when people forward or share your message.
- Increase traffic to your website. Emails are a great way to get customers to visit your site. You can include relevant links to your site within your email content like linking to a blog post.
- Optimize your time and budget. Costs associated with email marketing are very low and you can put emails on autopilot, yet stay personalized to your subscribers.
- Email drives purchases. According to a report from the Direct Marketing Association, 66% of consumers have made a purchase due to an email marketing message.